I like to read about historical things that i like of. Sometimes, reading about it can make me feel better when i had a bad day, and sometimes it makes feel good. I also like to read about fantasy-adventure books. When I say "fantasy", I don't mean any type of fantasy but like the Lord of the Rings, and the Redwall series. I feel a very adventurous spark, esspecially when it comes to the Redwall series.
In the past, I use to read while lying down in bed because it was more comfortable. But sometimes I would fall asleep. Nowadays, I read not by lying down. I don't need to be in a particular place for myself to read. I don't listen to music when i read for I think that it doesn't make me concentrate, I don't need to be eating or drinking as I read.
I think that they should make movies for only those ones that are really fun or meaningful because its good to have fun and you get to think more after you were introduced into a meaningful thing. I think that perhaps, they should ask the author permission, because perhaps, the author may not be pleased and feel really shy of when they find out that their work has been made into a movie.
In the past, I use to read while lying down in bed because it was more comfortable. But sometimes I would fall asleep. Nowadays, I read not by lying down. I don't need to be in a particular place for myself to read. I don't listen to music when i read for I think that it doesn't make me concentrate, I don't need to be eating or drinking as I read.
I think that they should make movies for only those ones that are really fun or meaningful because its good to have fun and you get to think more after you were introduced into a meaningful thing. I think that perhaps, they should ask the author permission, because perhaps, the author may not be pleased and feel really shy of when they find out that their work has been made into a movie.
The last five things that I've read was a graphic, physical comparison of Lions and Tigers, stuff about Sumatran Tigers, information about Tigers, a book about Korea, and about Chemistry.





No comments:
Post a Comment